Based in Stockbridge, Edinburgh Women’s Aid is a safe and friendly all-women organisation. We provide support and refuge to women and children affected by domestic abuse.
More than 2,000 women and 150 children a year benefit from our services. If you’re in an abusive situation, or think you are at risk of abuse from your partner or ex-partner, we can help.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid offers lots of different kinds of support, including:
- Crisis support via telephone and drop in services
- Ongoing one-to-one emotional and practical support, either in person or by phone
- Court Advocacy and Support
- Refuge in safe homes
- Support when you have moved into your own accommodation
- Support, if you find it difficult to get to our main office, through our outreach service
- Specialist children’s workers.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid also offer training to professionals on recognising, understanding and responding to domestic abuse. To find out more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To access any of our services call 0131 315 8110 or email email@example.com. If you wish to refer a client to us please also contact us using these details.
No woman or child should be subjected to domestic abuse. If it is happening to you, please remember, it’s not your fault and we can help. Follow this link for more details of our Drop in and Phone Support Service